WELCOME TO THE MUSEUM OF ILLUSIONS!
We look forward to your visit and wish you a great time with our illusions. Due to the current situation, special rules of conduct apply to your visit: it is important to behave responsibly and to comply with hygiene measures consistently. We, therefore, ask you to adhere to the current prescribed rules to protect yourself, other guests, and visitors as well as our employees.
HERE IS HOW WE WILL ENSURE YOUR SAFETY:
We are operating at limited capacity of 25% as mandated by NY STATE.
Expect possible socially distanced queue to enter.
- We have installed MERV-13 filters in our Air Conditioning system, along with UV Lights inside them, the best of both technologies that help eliminate Covid-19
- We added at least 12 hand sanitizing stations around our premises for visitors
- We hired additional maintenance to disinfect our Museum around the clock
- All our staff at all times wear face coverings or masks, along with gloves and are required to constantly disinfect their hands
- All staff is checked for Covid-19 symptoms every day – If someone is not well, they are sent home
- You will need to wear a face covering or mask to enter and keep it on at all times as its mandated by NY STATE
- Your temperature will be checked. If you have a fever, you will be denied entry – If you don’t feel well, please arrange another day to visit, your tickets will be valid
- You will need to disinfect your hands upon entry at our sanitizing station by the entrance
- You will need to socially distance 6 feet from others