WELCOME TO THE MUSEUM OF ILLUSIONS!
We look forward to your visit and wish you a great time with our illusions. Due to the current situation, special rules of conduct apply to your visit: it is important to behave responsibly and to comply with hygiene measures consistently. We, therefore, ask you to adhere to the current prescribed rules to protect yourself, other guests, and visitors as well as our employees.
HERE IS HOW WE WILL ENSURE YOUR SAFETY:
We are operating at a limited capacity of 65% as mandated by NY STATE.
Expect possible socially distanced queue to enter.
- We have installed MERV-13 filters in our Air Conditioning system, along with UV Lights inside them, the best of both technologies that help eliminate Covid-19
- We have added numerous hand sanitizing stations around our premises for visitors
- We hired additional maintenance to disinfect our Museum around the clock
- Our staff are required to constantly disinfect their hands.
- All staff is checked for Covid-19 symptoms every day – If someone is not well, they are sent home
- You will need to disinfect your hands upon entry at our sanitizing station by the entrance